Watch your favorite programs, anywhere and everywhere.
Stream your favorite programming while vacation, at the mall, hotel, airport, or anywhere you have an Internet connection. Available on your tablet, smartphone, laptop and other devices. This FREE service is available to GVTV subscribers.
Registration available to New & EXISTING users.
Sign up Instructions:
- Go to www.watchTVeverywhere.com
- Select Garden Valley – GVTV as your TV provider.
- Click ‘register’ to set up your FREE account. (account number and last name on statement are needed)
- Complete the form and click ‘register’.
- WatchTVEverywhere will send you a verification email, click on the link provided.
(If you do not receive an email confirmation, first check your quarantine mail. If you still did not receive a message, contact Garden Valley for assistance.
- Log in to your favorite network and enjoy!
(A list of available networks are located below)
Once you have completed your registration at www.watchTVeverywhere.com you are ready to download apps onto your device(s).
- Go to the appropriate App Store (Google Play or iTunes). Click on the network name to download the app. You can also access available networks by selecting the apps below. (An iTunes or Google Play account is required when downloading apps to your device.)
- If you would like to view on multiple devices such as an iPad and iPhone, a separate app may need to be downloaded to each device
- Once the app is installed on the device, click GET or OPEN.
- Select Garden Valley-GVTV as your provider.
- Enter your Email & Password to begin viewing.
- When you are logged into the network, you will see Garden Valley’s logo at the top of the page.
- Available up to for 4 devices per use at one time, per account.
- Program viewing is restricted to the 50 US states.
- Not available to subscribers with Lifeline Basic programming.
- Internet bandwidth of 10 Mbps or higher is recommended for best viewing performance.
- Data usage will apply when not accessing Wi-Fi service.
- All available programmers will be completed and ready for viewing by June 30, 2017.