Smart Home Systems allow homeowners to monitor their home on their time. There are endless monitoring options for your home. For example, you can set a schedule for your thermostat to adjust the temperature or for the system to turn your lights on at 5:00. You can also have your thermostat send you a message when your home reaches a certain high or low temperature. It’s great for travelers, cabin owners or anyone who would like to secure, automate or monitor their home.
Stay Connected and in control with Honeywell Total Connect Smart Home Systems, and contact Garden Valley for more information. Sign me up!
- Receive video alerts and pictures via email when an event occurs.
- Great way to keep an eye on your kids, babysitters, elderly relatives, pets or employees.
- Look in on your home or business whenever you want – with or without a security system.
- View live video on up to 6 cameras at one time.
- Manage and view multiple locations over a secure network with one login.
Automation and Energy Management
- Helps save you money and enjoy a safer, more comfortable lifestyle.
- Set scenes or schedules for energy savings, ambiance and convenience.
- Access Control
- Electrical Devices
- Turn your mobile device into a smart home or business.
- Arm, disarm or check the status of your security system remotely.
- Prompts & graphic icons for easy operation.
- Manage multiple accounts from one system — great for any location!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Smart Home Monitoring?
Garden Valley offers a variety of services you can pick from to monitor and control your Smart Home or Security System from any mobile device. (i.e. Video cameras, Thermostat, Door Locks, Lights, and Garage Doors).
Why is there a monthly cost?
The monthly fee is for access to the Total Connect app, as well as all notifications and video storage.
Is there an install fee?
Yes, however a free in home estimate and walk through will be completed.
Does the install fee include the install of all devices?
Is there a cost for the equipment?
You are able to purchase or lease equipment. Maintenance is provided with leased equipment.