Keeping your home safe with security and smart home technology.
Protection and Peace of Mind.
Professionally installed by highly-skilled technicians and customized to fit your needs.
- High Water Levels
- Smoke & Fire
- High or Low Temps
- Access Control
- Power Outages
- Personal Emergency Response Systems
Residential / Home Solutions
Smart Home Systems allow homeowners to monitor their home on their time. There are endless monitoring options for your home. For example, you can set a schedule for your thermostat to adjust the temperature or for the system to turn your lights on at 5:00. You can also have your thermostat send you a message when your home reaches a certain high or low temperature. It’s great for travelers, cabin owners or anyone who would like to secure, automate or monitor their home.
Learn more about our professionally monitored systems here.
- High definition, indoor/outdoor Wi-Fi cameras provide you with quality video and sound.
- Receive video alerts and pictures via email when an event occurs.
- Great way to keep an eye on your kids, babysitters, elderly relatives, pets or employees.
- Look in on your home or business whenever you want – with or without a security system.
- View live video on up to 6 cameras at one time.
- Manage and view multiple locations over a secure network with one login.
Automation and Energy Management
- Helps save you money and enjoy a safer, more comfortable lifestyle.
- Set scenes or schedules for energy savings, ambiance and convenience.
Lighting, Thermostats. Cameras, Access Control, Electrical Devices
- Turn your mobile device into a smart home.
- Arm, disarm or check the status of your security system remotely.
- Prompts & graphic icons for easy operation.
- Manage multiple accounts from one system — great for any location!
Stay Connected and in control with Honeywell Total Connect Smart Home Systems, and contact GVT for more information
Visit one of Garden Valley’s Retail locations in Erskine, Bagley or Thief River Falls to learn more.
Medical alert systems provide freedom and independence for you or your loved ones — and the professionally monitored systems will give you a peace of mind that help will be on the way with the push of a button in case of an emergency both inside and outside the home.
Would you like to learn more about service?
Need Help With Your Home Security?
Visit the Help Center to find answers to your questions.