Stay Connected With Reliable Landline Phone Service.
You have service!
Sign Up for Residential Service
Sign Up for Business Service
Sorry, no service at this time
Why Have a Landline Phone Connection?
Stay connected with reliable landline service.
During an emergency or cell service interruption, landline service is the best option.
No need to worry about maintenance costs when you lease from GVT.
Whether you talk a little or a lot, we have the right plan for you.
Residential Long Distance Calling Plans
|Long Distance Plans||GVT Unlimited||GV Call 60|
|Monthly Rate||$22.95 Per Month/Main Line||$5.95 Per Month|
|Overage Rate||$0.00||15¢ Per Min|
|Additional Lines||$14.00 Per Month/Per Line||Included|
- Calls must be direct-dialed and terminate within the 48 contiguous United States, unless the GVT Unlimited plan is in use which is available within the continental 48 states and Hawaii.
- Long distance plans are only available to residential customers who subscribe to GVT local telephone service.
- Residential calling plans can be used for single line accounts.
- A monthly $3.95 long distance access fee, per line will be billed in addition to selecting the Call 60 plan.
- Call 60 plan applies to domestic calls only.
- All calls will be rounded to the nearest full minute increment, regardless of the time of day.
- Unlimited plan per minute rates will apply to Alaska and international calls. These rates are located HERE.
- The monthly recurring charge for Unlimited plan will be billed in advance and prorated. The Call 60 and Call 1000 plans will be billed in arrears and prorated. Overage charges and international charges will be billed in addition to the monthly recurring plan.
Flat Rate Long Distance
|Monthly Toll Usage||Discount Rate||Rate Per Minute|
|$250 and over||20%||11.2¢|
It’s never been simpler or more affordable to offer toll-free calling to your family, friends, and customers across the U.S. and Canada.
Looking for local business or residential phone listings? Use this robust online directory to search for phone numbers, access yellow page ads and view results on interactive maps.
Expanded Local Calling
Garden Valley Technologies has expanded its local calling area to all landline subscribers. This FREE service will allow you to make unlimited calls within Garden Valley Technologies 28 exchanges, which also includes local cellular numbers (ported cellular numbers from outside of the expanded local calling area do not qualify).
If you currently use long distance to call within GVT’s exchanges (listed to the right), you no longer have to carefully watch your long distance minutes of use when calling to the following prefixes.
When making calls in the free expanded local calling areas, simply dial the 10-digit telephone number. Numbers located outside of GVT’s service area, dial 1 + 10-digit telephone number (Long distance charges apply).
Please Read: If you currently have a device that makes outbound calls, such as security equipment, medical alert devices, or home monitoring equipment, or if you’re using GVT’s Call Forwarding Service and the outbound dialed number is within GVT’s expanded local dialing area, you should reprogram your equipment for local dialing.
This new expanded local calling area will be provided to everyone with a GVT landline at no additional cost.
|Crookston||275, 277, 280, 281, 289, 470, 521, 551|
|Fosston||431, 435, 490|
|Lengby||358, 533, 668|
|Mahnomen||261, 383, 902, 930, 935, 936|
|Red Lake Falls||253|
|Thief River Falls||416, 633, 653, 681, 683, 684, 686, 688, 689, 883|
|Warren||201, 400, 712, 745|
Bundle Services and Save! Build Your Bundle Today.
Save big when you bundle two or more services together. The more you bundle, the more you save.
Need Help With Your Phone Service?
Visit the Help Center to find answers to your questions.