What are your Billing Options?
E-Billing (with or without a paper bill)
Log in to pay your bill
- Register online to access the secure site with your chosen username and password.
- Allows you to sort, view, and print your current and past months’ account information.
- Multiple accounts can be accessed from one easy-to-use screen.
- Long distance calls can be downloaded into a spreadsheet and then viewed or printed by called number, cost of call, or length of call.
- Receive your monthly bill in the mail.
What Are Your Payment Options?
One-time E-bill Payment with a bank account number or a credit/debit card
Log in with Internet access or contact Garden Valley to deduct your payment from your bank account or charge your credit/debit card.
Recurring ACH Direct Payment plan
Authorize your bill payment to be automatically deducted from your bank account each month on the bill due date. Contact Garden Valley for a direct payment plan application or sign up online.
Recurring credit/debit card payment plan
Authorize your bill payment to be automatically charged to your credit/debit card each month on the bill due date. Contact Garden Valley or sign up online. Garden Valley accepts Discover, MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards.
Mail your payment to Garden Valley Telephone Company, PO Box 259, Erskine, MN 56535.
Stop by or drop-off your payment at any of the following office locations Monday – Friday:
Erskine 8:00am – 4:30pm Bagley 9:00am – 5:00pm TRF 10:00am – 6:00pm
An after-hours payment drop-off box is located at the entrance to the Garden Valley headquarters building in Erskine. Payments will not be posted until the next business day. Please do not put cash in the payment drop-off box.
- Multiple services on a single bill: Provides detailed charges and a summary by service.
- Volume discount plan: GV long distance toll charges on all account lines are combined together to qualify for volume discounts.
- Optional feature: Summarize services by department.
(Example: Administration, Sales, Customer Service, etc.)