Garden Valley Technologies was named Chamber Member of the Year Large Business by the Thief River Falls Chamber of Commerce during their virtual Annual Banquet on March 9, 2021.
The Chamber Member of the Year is awarded to an organization that exemplifies growth, innovation, strong community culture and involvement during the past year. GVT was highlighted for recently expanding services to include the TRF community and investing in the technology to make this expansion possible. Award recipients are nominated by members of the community and the winner is selected by the TRF Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
A total of six award categories were included in the Virtual Annual Banquet including:
- Chamber Member of the Year Small Business -The Shed
- Chamber Member of the Year Large Business – Garden Valley Technologies
- New Chamber Member of the Year – Jared May Bookkeeping Solutions
- Chamber Volunteer – Mark Schmitke
- Community Volunteer – The Joppru Family and TRF Mask Makers
- Honorary Chamber Members – Glen Peters and Ivonne Pederson
Garden Valley Technologies was honored to be nominated and has enjoyed becoming an active business in the TRF community. “Finding new opportunities to get involved in the communities we serve has always been a priority for GVT,” explains Heidi Haaven, Marketing and Communications Manager at Garden Valley Technologies. “We’re a local company that’s eager to give back and do our part.”
To view the full virtual Annual Banquet, visit https://youtu.be/h-Gw54vbmZo