Statement of Nondiscrimination and Equal Employment Opportunity
- Acceptable Use Policy for Internet
- Business Lease and Direct Sales Terms and Conditions
- GVTV Privacy Rights Notice
- Cellular Terms and Conditions
- Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI)
- Federal Communications Commission
- FCC User Interface Accessibility Compliance Guide
- FCC Innovative Systems Video Compliance Statement
- Corporate By-Laws
- Internet Net Neutrality Disclosure
- Interstate and International Long Distance Terms and Conditions
- Minnesota Relay
- Cellular Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC)
- Mobile Internet Service Policies
- Telephone Payments & Disconnect Policy
- Universal Service Annual Notice
- Statement of Nondiscrimination and Equal Employment Opportunity
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulation and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, officers, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs (including Garden Valley Telephone Company) are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at https://www.usda.gov/oascr/how-to-file-a-program-discrimination-complaint and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Garden Valley agrees with, and has fully complied with, all nondiscrimination and equal employment requirements. The Company has not received any complaints in regard to these provisions.
Garden Valley Telephone Company is an equal opportunity provider and employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.