GVTV Privacy Rights Notice
- Acceptable Use Policy for Internet
- Business Lease and Direct Sales Terms and Conditions
- GVTV Privacy Rights Notice
- Cellular Terms and Conditions
- Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI)
- Federal Communications Commission
- FCC User Interface Accessibility Compliance Guide
- FCC Innovative Systems Video Compliance Statement
- Corporate By-Laws
- Internet Net Neutrality Disclosure
- Interstate and International Long Distance Terms and Conditions
- Minnesota Relay
- Cellular Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC)
- Mobile Internet Service Policies
- Telephone Payments & Disconnect Policy
- Universal Service Annual Notice
- Statement of Nondiscrimination and Equal Employment Opportunity
- This video system collects and maintains the following personally identifiable information concerning subscribers:
- Billing records.
- Service, maintenance, and repair records.
- Premium service subscription information.
- The following persons have access to such information when necessary, in connection with our business. Access is as often as necessary, and may be on a day-to-day basis:
- Garden Valley employees.
- Businesses which provide services to the video system.
- Program services, which will periodically audit subscription information.
- Representatives of the franchising authority.
- The video system will not maintain such information after it is no longer necessary for carrying on our business.
- As a subscriber, you may review any personal information held by us which pertains to you. You must give five business days’ notice of your wish to review such information, in order to give us an opportunity to locate and, if necessary, prepare such information for review. (Preparation is sometimes necessary to avoid disclosure of information relating to other subscribers.) If you wish to review your personal information, please contact us by letter or telephone to arrange for a review. The review will be at 206 Vance Avenue South, Erskine, MN.
- You may request correction of any errors in personal information which we collect or maintain pertaining to you.
- We may not use the video system to collect any personally identifiable information other than information necessary to carry on our business or to detect theft of services, unless you consent. (We do not presently use the video system to collect any such information other than information necessary to carry on our business or detect theft of service.)
- We may not disclose personally identifiable information except as is necessary to carry on our business, unless you consent or unless we are required to do so by court order. We do not presently disclose personally identifiable information except as is necessary to carry on our business. These disclosures are listed in Paragraph 2 above.
- Any person aggrieved by any act of a video operator in violation of this section may bring a civil action in a United States District Court.
- If we are served with a court order requiring disclosure of personally identifiable information concerning a subscriber, we will inform the subscriber if authorized to do so by the court order.