Acceptable Use Policy for Internet
- Acceptable Use Policy for Internet
- Business Lease and Direct Sales Terms and Conditions
- Cellular Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC)
- Cellular Terms and Conditions
- Corporate By-Laws
- Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI)
- FCC User Interface Accessibility Compliance Guide
- FCC Innovative Systems Video Compliance Statement
- Federal Communications Commission
- GVTV Privacy Rights Notice
- Internet Net Neutrality Disclosure
- Interstate and International Long Distance Terms and Conditions
- Minnesota Relay
- Mobile Internet Service Policies
- Statement of Nondiscrimination and Equal Employment Opportunity
- Telephone Payments & Disconnect Policy
- Universal Service Annual Notice
Acceptable Use Policy for Garden Valley Technologies Internet Service
The Garden Valley Technologies (GVT) Internet network is available to all business, academic, governmental, and private subscribers for a reasonable fee.
The GVT network uses a combination of communications transmission and specialized switching equipment to provide a high speed, wide area communications network service that provides inter-organizational connectivity for its subscribers to other regional, state, national, and international networks.
All information transiting the GVT network is unrestricted unless it is listed as unacceptable under this policy. It is the policy of GVT to provide its subscribers electronic access to the broadest possible number of organizations connected to the Internet. This is accomplished through connectivity to one or more state, multi-state, regional, or national backbone networks. All information that exists on the GVT network and traverses the numerous other networks to which GVT is directly and indirectly connected, must conform to the acceptable use policies governing those networks.
It is the responsibility of all individual subscribers or subscriber organizations to:
- Respect the privacy of other users, and not to seek information pertaining to other users without their explicit permission. This includes but is not limited to personal data, passwords, access to confidential files, or modification of files belonging to other users.
- Use the network service in a manner that is consistent with ethical practice and accepted community standards.
It is the responsibility of all individual subscribers or subscriber organizations to respect the legal protection provided by copyright and license to programs, data, and other information that may be accessible over the GVT network services or facilities.
Unacceptable Use Policy
It is not acceptable to use the GVT network services or facilities for any purpose:
- Which would violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Where the meaning of the message or the content of a file would likely be highly offensive of the recipient or recipients.
- Which makes unauthorized entry into other computational, information storage, or communications devices or resources.
- Which propagates computer worms, viruses, or transmissions of any type which cause disruption to disable or otherwise impede the recipient s facilities or equipment.
- To make distribution of unsolicited advertising.
- Which causes disruption of service due to facilities overload (“flaming”).
Information Collection and Use
Garden Valley Technologies collects and processes information provided directly by you when you install the App and register for an account to use the App. Specifically, this information includes:
- Your name, email address, location, user’s phone or contact book data, user’s inventory of installed apps, and user’s screen recording;
- Browser information and session cookies related to your access and use of the App;
- Data insights GVT attains based on correlation and analytics of your information collected in providing the App, which may be used in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats or to obtain trend analytics, to provide the App; and
- Use of the above-described collected information in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats to enhance our current App or to provide App features.
- Provide you with the App as described in the Agreement;
- Implement, improve and/or enhance the App, including to make future releases available to you;
- Enforce GVT rights arising from the Agreement between you and GVT; and
- Fulfill any other purpose authorized by you and reasonably required for the App.
All users of the GVT network, whether organizations or individuals, are responsible for publicizing this Acceptable Use Policy at their locations.
The ultimate responsibility for assuring the acceptability of use according to this policy is with the individual end-user who originates the communication.
Garden Valley Technologies will review alleged violations of this policy on a case-by-case basis. A violation may result in denying the user access to the network, termination of access to all services, and forfeiture of all fees paid.
Evidence of illegal activities will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Garden Valley Technologies reserves the right to modify this policy at any time. Subscribers will receive prompt notification of all changes.
Questions related to this Acceptable Use Policy should be addressed to:
Garden Valley Technologies
206 Vance Avenue South
Erskine, MN 56535