All GVT Internet subscribers can receive one customized email address included with their residential account. Additional addresses are available for a monthly charge of only $1.25 each. GVTEL.COM email addresses include email filtering and spam quarantine.
- Login with your current email address and password
- Click on “Change my password” at the bottom of the portal window
- Enter in new password and click “submit request”
(password must be 15 characters long and have a combination of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols)
- You will receive a message stating that your password has been changed for the services listed
- When done, make sure to click the “sign-out” button in the upper right corner of the portal window
Please Note: You will have to update your email password on all of your devices.
View our how-to ‘Set up GVT Email Address on Apple Devices’ video to learn more.
GVT WebMail provides you access to your email messages. You can reply, forward, delete or compose messages. This feature will also allow you to enter contacts and addresses for quick reference.
Login to your email by clicking the button above or accessing the quick link located at the top of our website.
Most messages that are filtered in the spam quarantine inbox are spam or unwanted messages. Occasionally, legitimate messages from legitimate sources are caught by the spam quarantine filter.
- Click the SpamFilter Login button above to view the spam filtering quarantine inbox. Login with your current email address and password.
Or open a current email from the sender, ‘Daily Digest’ firstname.lastname@example.org in your email inbox and click ‘My Account’.
Messages that are in the spam filtering quarantine inbox are automatically deleted after 30 days. User interaction is not required. Messages in the spam quarantine inbox do not count towards the quota for a user’s email inbox.
To view the broadband usage, click on the button above and login into the user portal. Click the ‘View Usage’ button next to the appropriate month, the number highlighted in yellow shows the total usage for the month.
Month Bandwidth Usage: Total amount of data transmitted or used on a given day
Month Throughput Chart: Speed or transfer rate used at a given time