One-time E-bill Payment with a bank account number or a credit/debit card
Log in with Internet access or contact Garden Valley Technologies to deduct your payment from your bank account or charge your credit/debit card.
Recurring ACH Direct Payment plan
Authorize your bill payment to be automatically deducted from your bank account each month on the bill due date. Contact GVT for a direct payment plan application or sign up online.
Recurring credit/debit card payment plan
Authorize your bill payment to be automatically charged to your credit/debit card each month on the bill due date. GVT accepts Discover, MasterCard, American Express and Visa credit/debit cards. Contact GVT or sign up online.
Mail your payment to Garden Valley Technologies, PO Box 259, Erskine, MN 56535.
Stop by or drop-off your payment at any of the following office locations Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm: Erskine | Bagley | TRF
An after-hours payment drop-off box is located at the entrance to the Garden Valley headquarters building in Erskine. Payments will not be posted until the next business day. Please do not put cash in the payment drop-off box.
- Multiple services on a single bill: Provides detailed charges and a summary by service.
- Volume discount plan: GV long distance toll charges on all account lines are combined together to qualify for volume discounts.
- Optional feature: Summarize services by department.
(Example: Administration, Sales, Customer Service, etc.)
The Federal Lifeline program, Minnesota’s Telephone Assistance Program and GVT are working to make communication services more affordable for subscribers. We have programs and credits available for both your Telephone and Internet service.
Minnesota’s Telephone Assistance Plan (TAP) and the Federal Lifeline program work together to make telephone service affordable to low-income subscribers. TAP offers a $10.00 per month discount on home landline telephone service.
The Federal Lifeline program offers a $5.25 per month discount on home landline service or a $9.25 per month discount on Internet service. (Voice-only service will be ending December 1, 2023)
If you live on Tribal lands, you may qualify for additional discounts. Tribal Lands Link Up offers a one-time credit of up to $100 on installation or activation charges. Tribal Lands Lifeline offers a monthly credit of up to $34.25 on your landline or wireless telephone service plan.
Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) provides eligible households a discount toward monthly broadband service:
- Up to a $30/month discount on your broadband service
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
- The monthly discount on broadband service will not apply toward associated equipment or Managed Wi-Fi service
For more information or to apply for ACP, please visit acpbenefit.org.
How do I find out if I’m eligible?
You may be eligible for assistance in paying your GVT bill if your income is at or below federal guidelines or if you receive benefits from certain assistance programs.
The telephone or broadband service must be in your name. You must show proof that you or a member of your household participates in at least one of the following programs or is income eligible:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Medicaid/Medical Assistance (MA)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension Benefit Programs
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Tribally-administered Head Start (for those meeting income-qualifying standards)
- Tribally-administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF)
If you do not participate in any of the programs listed above, you may qualify if your income is at or below 135% of the 2023 Federal Poverty Income Guidelines:
(The federal poverty guidelines are updated at the end of January.)
|For each additional person, add
For more information or to request an application you can go to getinternet.gov or call 800-234-9473. Once you receive confirmation that you qualify call Garden Valley Technologies at 800-448-8260 to be enrolled and begin receiving the monthly discount.