Phone Systems for
More Efficient Communication.
Hosted Business Phone System
Making sure your business communication system stays up and running is our top priority.
- Customized to fit your business – small or large.
- Bill never changes, unlimited local and long distance.
- Low monthly fees.
- Lower cost, no need to maintain equipment.
- Easily increase phones as needed.
- Flexibility to plug your phone into your home Internet port or anywhere in your office.
- Expert installation, professional training.
- Direct sales, leasing or financing available.
- Local 24-hours a day, 7-days a week for emergency support.
Phone System Features
- Ability to access your calls anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Collaboration tools making it easy for employees to work together – whether they are in the office, at home, or on the road.
- Voicemail messages can be delivered to your email and accessed from your computer, cellphone, tablet, or through the user portal (unified messaging).
- Easy access to multiple incoming lines and extensions. Can be customized for one or several locations.
- Clear sound quality, reducing background noise.
- Ability for every phone and device to work as a business phone, in the case of an emergency, even if the entire office system is not available. Employees can continue to make calls from mobile devices or desktops.
Sign up for a basic phone line connection.
“Hosted phone services has given our entity a new freedom.”
As a small business with limited employees, hosted phone services has given our entity a new freedom. Receiving phone calls while away, receiving voice mails in my inbox, and call logging for incoming and outgoing calls all provide a more efficient way of doing business and gives me a great opportunity for success. Because of the options that hosted phone services provide, our work is not restricted to our office and this expands what we are able to do and when we are able to do it. Best of all, our monthly phone costs decreased!April Swenby
Sand Hill River Watershed District
We offer a reliable, clear connection. Plus, you will enjoy the convenience of one bill for local and long distance calls.
Business Long Distance Calling Plans
|Long Distance Plans||GVT Unlimited||GV Call 60||GV Call 1000|
|Monthly Rate||$22.95 Per Month/Main Line||$5.95 Per Month||$73.95 Per Month|
|Overage Rate||$0.00||15¢ Per Min||9¢ Per Min|
|Additional Lines||$14.00 Per Month/Per Line||Included||Included|
- Calls must be direct-dialed and terminate within the 48 contiguous United States, unless the GVT Unlimited plan is in use which is available within the continental 48 states and Hawaii.
- Long distance plans are only available to residential and business customers who subscribe to GVT local telephone service.
- Business calling plans can be used for single line or multiple-line accounts.
- Unlimited plan can activate up to 15 lines per business account.
- A monthly $3.95 long distance access fee, per line will be billed in addition to selecting the Call 60 and Call 1000 plans.
- Call 60 and Call 1000 apply to domestic calls only.
- All calls will be rounded to the nearest full minute increment, regardless of the time of day.
- Unlimited plan per minute rates will apply to Alaska and international calls. These rates are located HERE.
- The monthly recurring charge for Unlimited plan will be billed in advance and prorated. The Call 60 and Call 1000 plans will be billed in arrears and prorated. Overage charges and international charges will be billed in addition to the monthly recurring plan.
Flat Rate Long Distance
|Monthly Toll Usage||Discount Rate||Rate Per Minute|
|$250 and over||20%||11.2¢|
It’s never been simpler or more affordable to offer toll-free calling to your customers across the U.S. and Canada.
GVT offers secure, private Conference Calling. You can meet with people anywhere across the city or across the country without the hassle and expense of travel. And, with online access to manage your conference calls, you can have total control over your conference call experience.
Call GVT with the date and time of your next meeting and we’ll arrange your conference call, allowing you to talk with up to nineteen individuals at the same time (20 total including the administrator).
Please call for rates. 800-448-8260
Need Help with Your Phone Service?
Visit the Help Center to find answers to your questions.