Garden Valley Technologies is a progressive communications cooperative, providing voice, video, Internet and data services in northwest Minnesota, and offers competitive wages and benefits.
Garden Valley Technologies (GVT) is seeking a full-time sales person to join their team. The Sales Account Manager will promote and sell GVT products and services, including, but not limited to, Annual Support Contracts, Hosted Voice, Internet, Video, Business Telephone Systems, Security Systems, IT Services, and Hosted IT applications. The Sales Account Manager prospects for new sales opportunities, identifies sales applications, proposes solutions, closes the sale, and is responsible for ongoing management of accounts.
Applicants must possess a high school diploma and a two-year degree, or equivalent work experience, and be willing to acquire appropriate training, certifications or licenses. Knowledge of IT and the telecommunications industry is preferred.
Competitive compensation consists of base salary with aggressive commission structure.
Excellent benefit package including:
- Defined Pension Retirement Plan
- 401k Savings Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance (including vision coverage)
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off plan (PTO))
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
The ideal candidate must have an attitude for success, the ability and desire to continuously learn, and a love of technology.
Essential Job Functions and Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Sales Goal Performance
- Meets established sales quotas for Hosted Business Phone solutions and associated hardware to support the IP-based voice solution.
- Meets established sales quotas for Internet, Voice, Security, and Video solutions on GVT’s network.
- Meets established sales quotas for Business Systems solutions that are supported on and off GVT’s network, including on-site data management services, co-location data equipment services, management services, IT management services, and automated system backup services.
- Works closely with existing business customers to ensure a quality customer satisfaction experience.
- Contacts current and prospective customers to propose and upsell GVT’s products and services.
- Sells GVT products and services.
- Keeps contact and sale status CRM databases current.
- Delivers accurate weekly and monthly projections for anticipated new business volume.
- Provides the Marketing & Sales Supervisor with weekly reporting of cold calls, prospects, proposals, and signed agreements.
- Establishes and maintains an effective working relationship with all GVT employees.
- Effectively addresses and documents customer questions and concerns and takes appropriate action to resolve issues.
- Promotes and sells maintenance contracts.
- Must protect the confidentiality of customer’s financial information.
- Wears professional attire that reflects his/her profession subject to management discretion.
Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
To apply for this position, submit your written resume, stating your qualifications, including educational background, training, and work-related experience.
Resumes must be received before 12:00 noon on Tuesday, April 20, 2021, via email to: email@example.com.
Garden Valley’s policy does not provide for the retention of interim applications.
Statement of Nondiscrimination and Equal Employment Opportunity
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulation and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, officers, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs (including Garden Valley Telephone Company) are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at https://www.usda.gov/oascr/how-to-file-a-program-discrimination-complaint and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Garden Valley agrees with, and has fully complied with, all nondiscrimination and equal employment requirements. The Company has not received any complaints in regard to these provisions.
Garden Valley Telephone Company is an equal opportunity provider and employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.