Garden Valley Employment
Garden Valley Technologies, an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer, is now considering resumes for a paid, part-time Mass Communications Internship beginning August 1, 2019 and ending on or before January 1, 2020. This internship is a non-benefited position with an hourly wage between $12.00 and $15.00 per hour, depending on qualifications.
The applicant hired will report to our Graphic Design Supervisor and will work up to 40 hours per week, including days and evenings, depending upon the Company’s requirements. Applicants must be willing and able to work extended hours when workload requires. The primary reporting location for this position will be the Erskine headquarters office.
Essential Job Functions:
- Scheduling content provided by local schools
- Meeting with school officials and conducting training of students and staff
- Researching alternative content to air during non-sporting events
- Creating buffers and endings to be used during school broadcasts
- Travelling to area events and schools will be required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Video production, photography, and graphic design skills
- Knowledgeable in Tricaster/broadcasting equipment
- Knowledge and skill with Adobe Premier Pro software
- Be very organized, project-oriented, possess time management skills, and have neat and orderly work habits
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and maintain confidentiality
- Keyboarding, computer, cell phone, and iPad skills
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions using information at hand
- Communicate (both orally and in writing) with customers and co-workers in a professional and courteous manner
- A valid driver’s license
Qualified applicants who are interested in applying for this Internship may submit their written resumes, stating their qualifications, including educational background, training and work-related experience. Resumes must be received by Garden Valley Technologies, Attention: Internship–Mass Communications, before 12:00 noon July 1, 2019, via email to: email@example.com.
Garden Valley’s policy does not provide for the retention of interim applications.